Time & Location
About the Program
Solidarity Circle is an 8-week co-healing circle for all cis and trans women, as well as non-binary people who are comfortable in a space that centers the experiences of women. This space is designed with the intention to support your self-love journey, unpack internalized patriarchy & misogyny, amplify your power, and cultivate meaningful relationships that strengthen a sense of belonging.
Solidarity Circle is a group dedicated to deepening our sense of belonging to ourselves and to each other as we navigate uncertainty and explore the themes and patterns reflected in our personal and collective journeys. We know that when people come together in the spirit of kinship, mutual empowerment, and co-liberation, miracles happen. We are being called to RISE, to come together, and to create new ways of being that recognize our ancient belonging to the whole Earth community. We come together as we are, to be seen and celebrated as powerful individuals on a shared journey toward radical belonging.
Through a weekly emergent group process, we craft the kind of culture we long to see in the world through co-creating intimate and healing experiences that fosters nervous system regulation, body attunement, and relational coherence. We do this through group somatic practices, heart-shares, ritual-making, story telling, listening to and supporting one another, and holding each other accountable.
We are committed to making this a brave space (and as safe as possible) for all participants. Our work is trauma-informed and relationally-oriented. We also seek to integrate an intersectional lens as we navigate conversation around our unique experiences.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You want to create a culture of solidarity among people who see each other as equals and to heal the racialized, heteropatriarchal wounds that so often keep us divided.
- You long to form authentic connections and friendship bonds that deepen over time with people whom you can show up as your whole self without shame or apology.
- You are interested in sharing edgy conversations and healing experiences that push the cultural narrative toward expansion and co-liberation.
- You are willing to gently stretch your comfort zone as you explore new inner landscapes.
- Recognize, heal, and let go of cultural narratives that keep you disempowered, silent, and repressed.
- Deepen your relationship to your intuition and give space to honor your body's experience.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO...
- Engage in a weekly 2-hour co-healing space which includes group processing, grounding practices, body-based listening, facilitated awareness techniques, storytelling, and skill sharing.
- Dive into a particular theme or topic based on the shared interest of the participants. Topics may include sexual liberation, bodyfulness, and intuitive wisdom to mindful living, spiritual partnership, family dynamics, and eco-somatics. Each 8-week session is a deep dive into one particular area of focus and is usually determined by the interest areas of the group.
- Practice somatic mindfulness, connect to your body's felt experience, and tap into intuitive wisdom.
- Explore and offer your wisdom, skills, and gifts to people who want to see you shine.
- Deepen your bonds with other participants through a private online community space.
- Receive optional weekly resources, practices, readings and/or home-plays to deepen integration.
We will meet on Thursday evenings from 7-9pm beginning on September 16th and will meet for 8 weeks based on the following schedule:
- WEEK 1: Sept. 16
- WEEK 2: Sept. 23
- WEEK 3: Sept. 30
- WEEK 4: Oct. 7
- WEEK 5: Oct. 14
- WEEK 6: Oct. 21
- WEEK 7: Oct. 28
- WEEK 8: Nov. 4
- Sold OutEarly Bird$100$1000$0