Thu, Apr 20|
Aries Black Moon Ritual
This new (black) moon is a time of new beginning, heightened intuition, setting intentions and connecting to your inner spirit. It's also an opportune time to balance the energies of fire and to engage shadow work pertaining to the vices and virtues of Aries.
Time & Location
Apr 20, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Program
Our nature is cyclical, and yet under the influence of industrial growth society we have learned to deny the inherent ebb and flow of life and instead move through our days under great pressure, ever quickening speed, and overstimulation. Orienting to the moon counters the over-bearing linearity of modern capitalism and the tendency to stay busy, distracted and in a constant state of survival. The more familiar you become with natural cycles the more you come to know your authentic self because you are what the whole universe is doing: evolving and unfurling into new shapes according to the intelligent cyclical patterns found everywhere in nature.
The moon is ruler of the tides which includes your psychic, intuitive and emotional tides. When you work with the energy of the moon, you are invoking the fluid and watery dimensions of life. Every season presents archetypal initiations and energetic portal crossings that the soul must pass through which is mirrored to us in the arc of the zodiac throughout the wheel of the year. This is the magic and brilliance of nature, if only we take the time to notice, listen, and read the signs.
In this circle, we intentionally slow down and create space to digest our life experiences. Through restful introspection, connection, feeling, sensing, and softening we invite new awareness and insights to arise that support us on our spiral journey through the seasons.
ORIENTING TO THE MOON SUPPORTS YOU TO...
- think cyclically and live in accordance with nature's rhythms.
- recognize themes and patterns playing out in your life.
- create a consistent practice of tuning into your emotional landscape.
- recognize and soften into the inherent ebb and flow in all things.
- harness the power of new beginnings and natural endings.
WE MEET EVERY NEW & FULL MOON TO:
- cultivate our relationship to the dark,
- slow down and touch into the feeling landscape of our lives,
- give expression to our emotional landscape,
- welcome insights & new ways of being as we integrate change,
- practice honoring cycles of life/death/rebirth.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Explore your emotional life and uncover themes in relationship to the changing moon tides.
- Discuss astrological insights and the energy available to support you through current life circumstances.
- Honor the divine feminine presence in your life and learn to soften your resistance to the natural ebb and flow of life's changing tides.
- Enjoy somatic meditations that nurture your connection to inner and outer cycles.
- Share in ritual with fellow seekers and develop meaningful connections over time.
- Receive a FREE Moon Month chapter from our Moon Guide & Journal
- Invocation & Insights
- Integration & Harvest
- Card Reading
Community Care Rate
By purchasing your ticket at this price you are donating $5 to our Community Care & Relational Repair fund. Learn more under ABOUT.$25.00
By purchasing your ticket at this price you are donating $10 to our Community Care & Relational Repair fund. Learn more under ABOUT.$30.00