Sat, Jan 21|
Aquarius New Moon Ritual
A time to balance the energies of AIR and to engage shadow work pertaining to the vices and virtues of Aquarius. It is a time of introspection, heightened intuition, and surrendering to the unknown.
Time & Location
Jan 21, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
About the Program
AN EMPOWERING JOURNEY OF SELF-RECLAMATION & REMEMBRANCE
When we attune to nature's moon tides, we counter the movement of modern capitalism and the tendency to stay busy, distracted and in survival mode. We intentionally slow down, create space to digest our life experiences and invite a new embodied narrative to emerge. Through restful introspection, connection, feeling, sensing, and softening we begin to touch into and nurture an ancient part of ourselves we have been conditioned to forget - our divine feminine aspect.
WE MEET EVERY NEW & FULL MOON TO:
- cultivate our relationship to the dark,
- slow down and touch into the feeling landscape of our lives,
- give expression to our emotional landscape,
- welcome insights & new ways of being as we integrate change,
- practice honoring cycles of life/death/rebirth.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Explore your emotional life and uncover themes in relationship to this New Moon.
- Discuss astrological insights and the energy available to support you through current life circumstances.
- Enjoy a space where you can show up as you are and make it your own
- Experience grounding meditations and invitations to make deeper contact with your felt experience.
- Share in ritual and develop meaningful connections with Lunar Wisdom compasions.
- Receive a FREE Moon Month chapter from our Moon Ritual Guide.
- Moon Insights
- Integration Practice
- Harvest & Sharing
- Card Reading
Community Care Rate
By purchasing your ticket at this price you are helping us to build our Community Care & Relational Repair fund. Learn more under ABOUT.$25.00
By purchasing your ticket at this price you are helping us to build our Community Care & Relational Repair fund. Learn more under ABOUT.$20.00