Fri, Apr 01|
April New Moon Ritual
Begin your month strong by aligning to the potency of new beginnings. The New Moon is a time for introspection, heightened intuition, surrendering to the unknown, opening to magik & conjuring visions. Together we will plant our dream seeds in the fertile ground of the darkness of the New Moon.
Time & Location
Apr 01, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the Program
AN EMPOWERING JOURNEY OF SELF-RECLAMATION & REMEMBRANCE
The ebb and flow of nature's rhythms invites you to enter into a deeper relationship with your own inner nature and into the embrace of your ecological belonging.
All of life is a sacred dance between the polarities of light and dark, expansion and contraction, giving and receiving, movement and stillness. We rise to greet the light of day and lie down to rest in the dark of night. Our emotional experiences range from the depths of sorrow to the heights of ecstasy, from deep belly laughter to gut-wrenching grief. Breathing in, your heart rate quickens, breathing out it slows.
Our nature is cyclical, and yet under the influence of industrial growth society we have learned to deny the inherent ebb and flow of life and instead move through life under great pressure, ever quickening speed, and overstimulation which is ultimately disorienting and ungrounding.
When we attend to the dance of life by attuning to nature's moon tides, we counter the movement of modern capitalism by creating more space for intentionality and invite a new embodied narrative to emerge. We begin to touch into and nurture an ancient part of ourselves we have been conditioned to forget - our ecological, wildish selves.
By coming together each New and Full Moon, we will begin to harness the power of the moon available to us as we learn how to work with and align to the ebb and flow of life's continual unfolding.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Gather in community every New and Full Moon to develop a committed eco-spiritual practice that strengthens your relationship to nature's cycles.
- Receive a FREE Moon Month chapter from Embodied Nature which includes: -- Orienting to the current lunation cycle -- Month-long personal charting system to track your moods and experiences -- Astrological insights for the current moon phase -- New Moon overview with room for writing intentions & personal affirmations -- Full Moon overview with journal prompts for reflection & integration
- Be supported by a circle of companions as you make your way through the ebb and flow of the moon tides.
- Discuss current astrological insights while sharing in meaningful ritual with like-minded soul friends.
- Enjoy somatic-oriented meditations that strengthen your connection to inner and outer cycles and to attune your nervous system to the current lunar energy.
- Space and time for personal reflection & journaling as well as group and/or partner story sharing.