COMMUNE WITH NATURE
WELCOME TO OUR EARTH TEMPLE SPACE!
We are a community of earth mystics working toward spiritual well being, creativity, and care of Earth. Through intentional, eco-spiritual, somatic and contemplative practices we support you to nurture and re-wild your relationship to the sacred deep within yourself, with others and within the living body of Earth.
ARE YOU BEING CALLED TO RECLAIM YOUR SACRED RELATIONSHIP TO EARTH?
TO OPEN YOUR HEART & NURTURE YOUR SOUL GIFTS IN SERVICE TO LIFE?
ARE YOU READY TO EMBRACE THE HEALING WAYS OF NATURE?
JOIN US FOR EMBODIED ECO- SPIRITUAL PRACTICE & EARTH-ROOTED RITUAL
WHAT IS ECO-SPIRITUALITY?
ECO-SPIRITUALITY IS THE MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE OF THE DIVINE IN NATURE. IT IS THE FELT SENSE OF INTER-BEING & BELONGING TO A LIVING WHOLE. IT IS RELATIONALLY ORIENTED & ECOLOGICALLY ROOTED. IT HONORS THE NATURAL SACREDNESS OF LIFE ON EARTH & THE INHERENT ONENESS OF THE LIVING COSMOS.
WHAT WE VALUE & PRACTICE
All of life is a sacred dance between the polarities of life & death, light & dark, expansion & contraction, giving & receiving, movement & stillness. We honor the wisdom of Earth's cycles.
We honor the realm of the unseen and remember our beloved dead. We root into where we come from and strive to live in a good way by learning from those who have come before us.
Beauty is the Spirit of Life revealed to us through nature. Communing with nature awakens the soul, inspires us to live reverently, and compels us toward poetic embodiment.
We practice interrelating by expanding our felt sense of self to include the wider ecological web of relationships and queer notions of love to include our more-than-human relatives.
Loving earth means carrying the sacred responsibility of accountability, uplifting the voices of Indigenous people and being in shared struggle towards collective liberation.
Right relationship arises when we see ourselves as belonging to a place to whom we are accountable. We become that place and thus responsive to the needs of our mutual thriving.
We ground our care in the context of interdependence. We offer our creative expressions generously in service to life. We acknowledge and receive gifts with humility and give back in return.
The Art of Listening
We create space in our lives to slow down, lean back, and touch into the heart of silence which allows us to listen for the voice of Earth speaking in and through us.
Play as Prayer
Play opens the heart toward connection and joy. It is a pathway toward communion and fosters innovative forms of exploration in relationship to the spirit of life.
WE COMMIT DAILY TO:
- loving and protecting Earth and the welfare of all beings
- living mindfully with awareness of our responsibility to defend what is sacred
- drawing strength and guidance from the living Earth, the ancestors and future generations
- pursuing a daily practice that clarifies the mind, strengthens the heart and supports us to embody our prayers and observe these commitments.
- Sun, Dec 04Zoom
- Wed, Dec 07Zoom
- Sun, Dec 11MebaneDec 11, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMMebane, 1021 N Frazier Rd, Mebane, NC 27302, USAForest bathing, or shinrin yoku, is a Japanese practice of taking in the forest’s atmosphere through all the senses. This practice is a potent, proven method for relieving stress, boosting mood and immunity, and fostering deeper bonds with nature.
- Sun, Dec 11Zoom
- Sun, Dec 18Zoom